For questions and comments about tickets, make use of this e-mail address: email@example.com.
Terms and conditions e-ticketing Stichting de Oude Kerk, Amsterdam
1. An ‘e-ticket’ is a document that has been ordered and paid for on the website of Stichting de Oude Kerk, Amsterdam (the ‘Oude Kerk’): www.oudekerk.nl and printed by the visitor to be used as an entry ticket for the Oude Kerk. The ‘visitor’ is the person who bought the e-ticket.
2. The e-ticket is a valid entry ticket if the following terms and conditions have been met:
• The e-tickets are not bound to a day or time, unless the ticket is for a specific event, and are valid for a year and a day after the day of purchase.
• Although our scanners can scan the code from your mobile phone, we advise you to print your ticket(s).
• The e-ticket is only valid during the period indicated on the e-ticket and during the opening hours of the Oude Kerk.
• E-tickets cannot be returned and/or refunded.
3. For questions and comments about e-tickets, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. E-tickets can be purchased by way of a distance contract via www.oudekerk.nl. The Visitor is considered to have made an offer if the Visitor has filled out the order form and sent it to the Oude Kerk electronically by clicking ‘confirm’ in the order procedure. The agreement between the Visitor and the Oude Kerk is reached the moment the Oude Kerk, after verification of payment, has sent an e-mail with the e-ticket to the Visitor. These terms and conditions are applicable to all agreements reached this way between the Visitor and the Oude Kerk. The paid amount is mentioned on the e-ticket. Upon acquisition of the e-ticket, the lawful cooling-off period of 7 days according to the ‘Law on protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts’ is not applicable due to the time-bound nature of the e-ticket.
5. The prices mentioned on this website include VAT. Payments must be made by way of iDeal or a credit card transaction. For this payment, the terms and conditions of the banking service and the payment module are applicable.
6. An e-ticket grants access to the Oude Kerk once for one person. The validity of the e-ticket expires after the ticket has been scanned.
7. In case of cancellation of an event for which tickets have been sold, the Oude Kerk will make contact with all buyers to change or refund the ticket as quickly as possible. Contact will take place via e-mail. We advise Visitors to check their inbox to prevent possibly unnecessary travel.
8. Holders of certain valid tickets or membership cards mentioned in the order procedure are eligible for discount. In case of the Visitor being eligible for a discount, the Visitor has to bring proof and present it when visiting the Oude Kerk. If this is not possible, the Visitor has to pay either the full price or the difference. The discount is only valid for the individual indicated on the ticket.
9. The data entered when purchasing an e-ticket will be used in the execution of the contract. Execution of the contract means: the purchase, electronic transmission, control of the e-ticket and any processing of questions. Also, the imported data can be used for monitoring and/or examination of the product to improve the product. The buyer can also be asked questions on an incidental basis.
10. The Oude Kerk is not responsible for damages incurred by reading of the e-mail address by a third party or for malfunction of the supplied e-mail address.
11. Dutch law is applicable to these terms and conditions and the agreement to be reached between the Visitor and the Oude Kerk. All disputes relating to or arising from the agreement will be submitted exclusively to the qualified judge in Amsterdam.
12. The data entered when purchasing an e-ticket will be used in the execution of the contract. Execution of the contract means: the purchase, electronic transmission, control of the e-ticket and any processing of questions. Also, the imported data can be used for monitoring and/or examination of the product to improve the product. The buyer can also be asked questions on incidental basis. The data will exclusively be used by the Oude Kerk and will not be provided to any third party.