By connecting contemporary art and heritage, Oude Kerk adds new pages to our (art) history and encourages astonishment and reflection among a multifavered audience. In the coming years we’ll excel further with exhibitions, music and performances gaining a place in the hearts of many. This is why we are looking for a
(32 hours per week)
You have a senior position in the team of the Oude Kerk and carry responsibility for all marketing. In close cooperation with the program team and our curatorial communications officer you develop an overall strategy on various content, with sharp choices and a unique style. You deal creatively with available resources to achieve ambitious (visitor) targets. As a collaborating foreman or woman you divide the work and ensure that the team can perform optimally within the dynamic and multidisciplinary organization.
- You are experienced in managing creative processes
- You know how to promote, especially through digital media
- You have a keen eye for a consistent visual identity and you work smoothly and accurately when it comes to texts.
- You love Amsterdam and you can contribute to our network in the city.
- You have at least five years of experience in a similar position.
- You independently devised and developed marketing campaigns and achieved proven success
- You know how to manage a budget and how to conclude (sales) deals with partners and resellers.
- You are a team player, creative, proactive, communicative and open.
A dynamic, inspiring working environment with great colleagues and a passionate team. We offer a temporary employment contract with intention in permanent employment. Oude Kerk works along the lines of the Museum CAO / 2016, this position is scaled at level 9 based on 40 hours.
Oude Kerk believes that a diverse team contributes to an impactful visitor experience. That is why we actively look for diversity in origin and background, which entails a variety of talents. We call on new colleagues who recognize themselves in this and can strengthen ourselves to respond in particular.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and letter to email@example.com by October, 31.