We follow the protocols of the RIVM and the Museumvereniging to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. Fortunately, with more than three thousand square meters of exhibition space, keeping a distance is no problem in the Oude Kerk. However, a visit will look slightly different than you are used to. Thanks for your cooperation!
– Do not come if you suffer from health issues such as a cold, coughing, a fever or the flu.
– Come by yourself or with people from your own household.
– We work with time slots to ensure that there is always enough space to keep a safe distance. Please come at the time you selected.
– Keep at least 1.5 meters away from others.
– Follow the instructions of our employees.
For more information about museum visits and corona, please visit the RIVM website.