This small, arch-shaped painting was originally set above the so-called roodeur – the epithet for the door to the Spiegelkamer, or Mirror Room, also known as the Chamber of the Commissioners for Marital Affairs. The painting was produced circa 1590 and shows the church with tower from the west side. This is the only depiction from this angle of the tower, prior to its reconstruction in 1738 due to foundations that had subsided.
|Afmetingen:||h. 20 cm, b. 15 cm|
|Literatuur:||Janse, p. 224.|
|Periode:||17th century 17th century|